Established in 1865, Websters are proud to be one of the few remaining independent family businesses in Yorkshire.
Having built up an excellent reputation for quality and service over the years, our comprehensive and extensive showroom now spans over 10,000 square metres, and is open six days a week. Situated just one mile from junction 25 of the M62 and directly in front of the main bus terminal, this also has fantastic parking facilities.
As a company who sells traditional and contemporary furniture, we pride ourselves on not being beaten on Quality, Service or Price. To achieve this, we stock products from the likes of Duresta, Gascoigne Designs, Himolla, Stressless, Contrast and Tetrad, Winsor, Vi-Spring among many others.
Placing it quite simply, the way in which you furnish your home is a reflection of who you really are – every piece of furniture you choose says something about the way you live your life. Our design team therefore works together with you to create the right ethos for the room, thus helping to attain a truly individual and tailored scheme.
We offer the following in-store services to make this concept possible:
- Furniture, either from a wide selection in-store or bespoke. A small sample of these is shown here.
- Interior design with our experienced staff, whom offer a friendly and professional approach when fulfilling all of your requirements.
- Bespoke curtains and blinds that deliver the latest in fabric design and colour. These come complete with poles, holdbacks and so on, and are measured and fitted by our own in-house experts.
- Re-upholstery of an old favourite chair or suite, chosen from one of the many fabrics available at our facility.
- Carpets from a wide range of suppliers, together with bespoke choices that are fitted with quality underlay by Websters specialists.
- Accessories that complement your space. From lighting and ornate mirrors to pictures and sculptures, it’s all available to view in our showroom.